Friday, October 31, 2008

Pumpkin Carving





































We had some neighbors over last night to do some pumpkin carving. They turned out really great. This was the first year Sammie carved her pumpkin entirely on her own and she did fantastic! Hers is the witch. Felicity chose Blue and he turned out so cute! I did the party bat and J.W. did the Haunted House. The Haunted House is my favorite pumpkin ever! It is definetely the winner! Our neighbors did the Fright This Way and the Ghost. Although it was fun, I missed having our party. Next year we are bringing it back! Mark your calendars so you don't miss it!
















Oh yeah, how could I forgot Felicity's pumpkin? She did it all by herself. When she was finished she sang "Happy Birthday to you" in her most dramatic and loud singing voice. It was funny.

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Those are awesome! Love the pictures too! Thanks :)

Christina said...

Great jack-o-lanterns! Sammie did great all by herself. Also looks like a fun minature golf adventure. I am sorry to hear that your hips and legs are hurting.
As for Disneyland, there are always wheelchair rentals. Wheelchairs get in the back door of most rides. We did it with my neice who had a spranged ankle a few years ago, it was great! Hope you get feeling better soon!

Phyllis said...

Wow! Your pumpkins are gorgeous! I love them. It looks like you had so much fun doing them. They are amazing. I'm sorry about your hip pain and back pain. I hope it gets better. We miss you all. Love you.