Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Mini Golf 10-16-2008











We went mini golfing with Jenny and her kids. They had the whole place decorated for Halloween and had spooky music playing. It was really cute and fun. Sammie is a great putter. With some practice I'm sure she could be an expert golfer. JW did dang good. As for me... I had to take a six on almost every hole. I wasn't trying my hardest and I couldn't stand for me than a couple minutes due to the pain in my hip and back so that is my excuse. After this little adventure we decided there is no way I could make it for a trip to Disneyland so that is off the books! BUMMER!

1 comments:

Shauna said...

That looks like so-ooo much fun!!! I miss my boys being younger! Hope you have a very Happy Halloween! I am excited to see all the cute costumes! But on the other hand, I want it over so I stop eating so much candy :) Love You Lots! Hugs :)