Thursday, October 16, 2008

Halloween Preview


We took the girls to a Halloween Party at the Library last night. It was CROWDED but they had a lot of fun hearing spooky stories, doing crafts, going through an obstacle course, and getting balloon animals. Sammie chose a Monkey to go with her Pirate costume and Felicity chose a white "cycle". She had fun vroooming her motorcycle around on the ground until it popped a little. Then the new game was bite, bite, bite until it popped! Of course then the monkey was in danger so we found a safe place in the cupboard away from the little biter.


The girls costumes turned out really great if I do say so myself! I sewed all morning to get them finished up but I am really happy with the way they turned out. Our little bo peep says "AAARGH" just like her big sister pirate! Sammie is such a fantastic and sweet big sister, she took such good care of Felicity and made sure she could see the storytellers and was having fun.
Felicity saw the back of a ninja turtle and was mesmerized. She walked around to the front and stared at him then ran and got the camera from Dad and just had to take a picture of it. Pretty good picture taking for a two year old!

6 comments:

Shauna said...

How fun! They look so adorable in their Halloween costumes :)

Jenny said...

The girls look amazing! You are so good and talented!!

Phyllis said...

How adorable! The costumes are DARLING! You did such a good job on them! You're so talented. A wonderful mommie! I'm so proud of you. I love you all so uch

PTD Trader said...

Thats cool that Sammie and Peyton are both going to be pirates for Halloween. Ha I knew one of your girls would be corruptible to teenage mutant ninja turtles now I should come over her and show her the original tv series that was on when I was 5 to further corrupt your little girl.

Christina said...

Isn't it nice to have a reason to get the costumes done early. I have 2 batman capes to make before Saturday. If I didn't have to have them on Saturday I would probably wait until the night before Halloween or right before the School Halloween parade. Your girls are so cute and great costumes. Way to go! Looks like a fun party.

Aapree said...

How fun! The girl's costumes look great! I am amazed you sewed them yourself. Nice job! :) And of course the girls look adorable in them.