Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Square Foot Gardening

I am feeling ambitious and planting a garden. I stumbled across this cool garden site call Square Foot Gardening. http://www.squarefootgardening.com/. I have built my "square" and filled it with a soil mix and am just waiting for a good day to plant.

What do you plant in your garden? I am going to plant tomatoes, basil, onions, zucchini and I am not sure what else. Probably some green peppers. What have you had success with?

UPDATE: I just found out there is a gardening conference at the Salt Palace on Saturday and the guest speaker is the inventor of SFG. Anyone interested in going?

3 comments:

Phyllis said...

Would love to go with you. Do you think I could swing it???? Good for you, Sarah! I'm so proud of you! I love you.

Shauna said...

Awesome! L♥ve you lots! ♥ HUGS ♥

Shauna said...

Hope the blessing went well. Sorry we couldn't make it. L♥ve you all lots! ♥ Hugs!