Friday, April 10, 2009

Monkeying Around


Aren't these monkeys cute?? My sister Jenny made one and sent me the link to a pattern. I showed Sammie and she just had to have one. I took the girls to the store and let them pick out their very own fabric. Felicity did amazingly great for a two-year old! Her monkey is the red one. The patterns complement each other nicely.


I had a ton of fun making these while Luke slept. My mom would be proud, I backstitched and clipped the threads and everything. I made these while my MIL was here for a week helping take care of the kids and the house while I recovered from surgery so I actually finished them! Well, I take that back. They are not finished because Sammie's monkey still needs her shoes and a bow in her hair.

3 comments:

PTD Trader said...

I think you are a good sewing person. You did good on fixing my wedding dress.

Jenny said...

your monkeys look awesome!!!! great job!!

Phyllis said...

Yes, I am proud of you Sarah. I saw them and they are adorable!