Saturday, February 7, 2009

Finally an Update!

I know I haven't posted in awhile. Sorry. I am just so dang uncomfortable I don't want it to be a "poor me" fest.

My sister Jenny and my mom threw me a really nice baby shower last Saturday. It was really fun. I was shocked at how many people came by. Thank you all so much! I guess I really do have some friends! I got so many nice baby gifts. I can't wait to hold the little guy in the cuddly blankies and cute outfits! Thank you so much Mom and Jenny for all you did.

I have not had any more gall bladder attack/pains! Thank goodness. I am doing really good at eating low fat but I am sooooo craving a huge bacon cheeseburger! I can't seem to cut down on the carbs though! I eat way too much of them. In a few weeks when the calories will really matter I will have to work on low-cal too! Oh what a pain!

I only have 3 weeks left! Yeah!!!!! I really can't wait.

I can't find my camera at the moment so I will post a pic or two in a bit.

1 comments:

Phyllis said...

Hang in there. Just 3 short weeks left. I love you, Sarah. I'm anxious for sweet baby's appearance as well.