Saturday, May 31, 2008

Scratch & Dent Sale

Well, I did it again! I ran the minivan into a post a the gas station and made another scratch & dent to add to the collection! This makes at least #4.
Let me try and count them. 1 - I ran into the neighbors mailbox and made a big dent and scratch. 2 - Backed into Jenny's car and took her mirror off! 3 & 4 - backed into the garbage can and broke the tail light and had to replace it. Yep, you read it right, I did it twice. 5 - driving down the road to close to the side and took my neighbors side mirror off of his truck. 6 - Dent in the front bumper - don't even remember how! 7 - Dent in the back bumper - don't remember how. But luckily (if I can use the word LUCK with this mess) I have never injured anyone or never been injured myself in the thing. It is just TOO BIG! I was mean to drive a little sports car like a Ferrari or something.
Along with the fender benders I have had the worst luck with tires. I got a flat on the freeway during rush hour. A nice kid and his mom stopped and changed the tire for me. And while pulling into the gas station I got a flat somehow. And Oh Yeah, at our 1200 S house I backed out of the driveway and ran over the water faucet and sprinkler box and wrecked the tire and the faucet! Whew!

Now, if this car was a lifer like J's old truck and I had it for 15 years maybe this wouldn't be so unusual but the thing is, I've only had this van for a little over three years!

So I guess my question is....would anyone be willing to take this thing off my hands for me so I can get something smaller and hopefully make the streets a little safer?

0 comments: