Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Birthday TWO you!


Well, My little baby turned two! She had a wonderful "Bubble Bash" party! She is so in love with bubbles! My sis Jenny and her family and our Friends "the P's" from Fresno joined in the celebration with us. We did bubble art, blew lots and lots of bubbles, rode the Escalade around, ate dinner and cake and of course opened presents.


She loved every single present she got! Thanks tons and tons to everyone who sent her a present. She really loves the tea set, and the monkey shirt, and the V-Smile, and well, really all of them. What a lucky girl.


Felicity is really an adorable two year old. She has a lot of "real" words she uses very well to communicate but is hilarious with her jabbering. She jabbers all the time and tells all kinds of stories. My favorite are the stories with sound effects of crashes! It's super cute. She still loves to sing and dance. Her favorite movie has got to be Enchanted. She gets so pretend scared every time the big troll comes and tries to eat the princess. I think her favorite color might be yellow, she really likes ducks. The other day we went to IFA and they had a huge tower of baby chicks and ducks. We spent probably 30 minutes petting and watching them. She really got a kick out of it. Too bad Sammie was in school. My little "Nature Girl, Animal Lover" would have really enjoyed it too I think.


1 comments:

The Kevin & Stacy Hales Family as Told by Stacy said...

Oh my goodness Felicity has gotten so big since I saw her last! She is gorgeous! I LOVE the picture you posted of the two of you together, Sarah

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FELICITY!!!

Love,
Stacy