Saturday, May 31, 2008

Great Big Guns

Why aren't my arms the size of incredible Hulk's? I carry Felicity around 24/7. If I am not holding her and am standing still for literally more than 1 second she is standing on my feet demanding "HOED JEW" in her most forceful two year old voice. She weighs only about 21 lbs. but still after hours and hours of holding her my arms are aching!
Actually, now that I vented about it I feel lots better. Felicity is the cuddliest baby on the planet! She is so cute and sweet and it just makes me feel so happy and like everything is right with the world to hold her in my arms.
Felicity just started singing her first "real" song. It's the barney song from the end of his show but she doesn't watch barney and didn't get it from there. That "I love you, you love me song" ... you know the one? Well, her dance class ended with that song everytime. She has to give everybody in the room a great big hug when it comes to that part of the song. It's really cute. Hey, I otta record her and put her on here singing. I'll try to figure that one out.

1 comments:

Phyllis said...

It's so fun to have a little cuddly one, isn't it! I loved carrying you around and cuddling with you when you were little. Enjoy it while you can...they grow up so fast! I love my little grandchildren.