Saturday, September 6, 2008

Summer is Over!





Well, I offically have to say goodbye to Summer 2008!! I have to say it was a really great one! Here are some of the highlights of our summer.

  • Camping at Bountiful Peak
  • Raging Waters - For my Birthday Celebration
  • Exploring SLC - Gygel gardens, Cathedral of the Madeline, and something else I can't remember
  • Reunion at Zion National Park & visiting St. George
  • Camping up American Fork Canyon and not sleeping one single wink because I was terrified Bears were going to thrash through our tent and eat my girls.
  • Seeing the huge landslide caused by the rain when trying to return from American Fork Canyon
  • 3 Week Break from work!
  • ATV ride with J.W. and Felicity up Farmington Canyon and discovering this super cool lake I was dying to go swimming in! (I have got to post a picture)

I am really torn about Sammie being back in school. I know it keeps her busy and is good for her but I sure miss her! But I know Felicity misses her even more than I do.

I don't know how next summer will stack up - I don't think we'll make it camping but just mayber, we can take a super great vacation to Hawaii or something. We'll see!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

What a cute picture! Looks like you had a great summer 2008 :) Glad your computer is up now so you can blog again! Love you Lots! Hugs :)

Jenny said...

What a cute picture! Souds like you had a lot of fun!!!