Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas 2008



Well, another Christmas down! We had a super fantastic time. Christmas Eve we had my grandparents, Jenny's family and my parents over for a nice dinner. We had a ton of really tasty food.
Christmas morning was soooo fun!!! The girls were so cute and thankful for every present they received. Felicity kept saying "This is so exciting" and "This Awesome". Sammie's favorite present was her Nintendo DS and Felicity's was her play kitchen. I have to take a picture of her with her cute apron and chef hat (Thanks Cody & Cyndee).


We spent the day playing with new toys, playing Rock Band, watching movies and playing board games. That night we had a nice dinner with a bunch more yummy food. It was a great day but I am looking forward to next year when I am more maneuverable and in less pain.

3 comments:

Christina said...

That is a way cute kitchen. I love that Felicity has her pacifier. Looks like a fun Christmas!
You asked about club penguin a little while back and I have been meaning you get back to you. My boys play at clubpenguin.com and they love it. You can play for free or you can pay and do more things in the game. We are going to get Tayden club penguin on DS for his birthday. I bet Sammie would enjoy it.

Shauna said...

Precious how fun! L♥ve You Lots! ♥ Hugs!

Shauna said...

Glad you had a great Christmas 2008 :) Hugs!