Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy Birthday J.W.!!!!

Happy Birthday Honey!!!

Okay, so I am a little late with this post. Did you expect anything different? Sammie made a really cute "Happy Birthday" banner from flying charts and Felicity made Daddy some kind of a picture with mountains on it (I'm guessing because he likes to ride in the mountains). He also got a new pair of tennis shoes and some hiking boots and a psp game.

When he came home from his trip he took the girls to see Body Worlds at The Leonardo downtown. This was Sammie's present to him. I didn't go because I just can't handle looking at "once living" bodies with no skin. They all really enjoyed the exhibit. Sammie wrote some really cool pictures and observations down in a notebook they gave her at the mueseum. I am going to keep that forever!!!

I can't believe my man is sooooo old!!!!! Thirty-four used to seem decades away. But ya know what, I'm only nine months behind!

2 comments:

Phyllis said...

Happy Birthday, JW! Hope you had a great birthday.

Shauna said...

Happy Birthday JW :) Hey Sarah..Check out my blog to get your awards with l♥ts of l♥ve from me :) ♥ Hugs! :) Shauna
http://trying2staycalm.blogspot.com/